Innovate Niagara a designated business incubator for Canada’s Start-up Visa program.
The Start-up Visa program is dedicated to foreign entrepreneurs with the potential to build innovative, scalable companies that contribute to the global economy.
How does it work?
To be eligible for the Start-up Visa program, your business venture first needs to be ‘supported’ by a designated business incubator. Through our network of incubators, Innovate Niagara can support companies wishing to apply under the program if the following terms are met:
1. Your business venture meets all of the eligibility requirements of Canada’s Start-up Visa program
2. Your product falls into one of the categories of our business incubators:
- Interactive Digital Media;
- Education Technologies; or
3. You own the Intellectual Property for your product
4. Your business venture is in the growth stage, and has a minimum of $CAD150,000 in revenue in the past 2 years