Innovate Niagara is a Regional Innovation Centre. Our mission is clear: we exist to support innovative entrepreneurs and companies from a variety of industries start, grow and thrive through mentorship, market intelligence, workshops, connections and community.
Assist entrepreneurs with market research for their new innovations through analysis of market intelligence and report services. The candidate will work with a business analyst and our clients to research market trends and growth potential of the clients' ideas.
The candidate will also assist with preparing cash flow projection models using Microsoft Excel.
The candidate must be able to work within a hybrid model of in-office and work from home.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Highly developed communication skills – written and oral
- Excellent customer service and skills
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Ability to meet numerous deadlines and work well under pressure
- Team player
- Experience working with Microsoft Excel
- Able to work independently, Self-starter, enthusiastic
This job is funded in part by the Canada Summer Jobs program. To be eligible for the position, applicants must be:
- Between 15 and 30 years of age.
- Legally entitled to work in Canada.
Applications being accepted until September 19, 2021.
Contract length: 8 weeks
Application deadline: 2021-09-19
Expected start date: 2021-10-12
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: $17.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- On-site parking
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
Hybrid of working from home but applicant is expected to work in the office as well.
When in the office, masks are required, all surfaces are disinfected regularly. Full vaccination required of all employees. No visitors allowed in office.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- St. Catharines, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19